- Acceptance of the Policy
- Changes to Policy
- Information that we Collect; Use of Information.
- Generally. We may use PI as required or permitted by law, including in response to service of legal process (court order, summons, subpoena, and the like). We may disclose PI to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as part of an investigation into activity at the Site (such as a suspected breach). We shall use commercially reasonable measures to limit disclosure and use of such PI. We may use PI in connection with the establishment or defense of legal claims. Any information sent to us will not be deemed to be confidential, and may be shared by us with any other individual or entity, regardless of whether you mark it confidential.
- Information contained in your customer record. Users who are our customers provide us with their name, address, phone number, user name, credit/debit card or bank information and other personally identifiable or confidential information and other information we require to provide Service to them. We may also acquire information about customers from third parties such as credit reporting agencies, as well as collect information about our customers’ use of the Services. This information may be linked to the information provided to us by our customers to create an administrative record and is referred to as “Registration and Billing Information”.
- User inquiries. Users who contact us with questions may be required to give us additional information to assist us in resolving their questions, or to assist us in our business (“User Inquiry Information”).
- Unrelated Third Party Links and Information. Our Site contains links to other websites or other information and materials provided by third parties (by way of example, links to third party social media websites). We do not own or control such other websites or third parties and are not responsible for the information provided at those websites or in such materials. We do not control, and are not responsible for, their privacy policies or the information collected at such third party websites.
- Customer Inquiries. We use customer inquiry information to identify Users personally. It is used throughout our business to provide services to Users, and to market new products and services to Users. Customer inquiry information is shared with third parties in the following circumstances: to identify and fix problems with the Services when we are not capable of doing so ourselves. Providers of third party products may require us to provide them with customer inquiry information. When Customer Inquiry Information is shared with third parties in these circumstances, the third parties are required to keep this information confidential. Further, entities that provide products to us may have privacy policies that differ from ours. We will be happy to provide you with the names of those businesses that provide Services through us to you, and links to their privacy policies, on your request.
- Information about Children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that their child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, they should contact us.
- Your Access to and Ability to Change PI
You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your PI by contacting us as set out below. For security purposes, we may request PI from you in connection with such access. You may also: (i) modify your information through your control panel in your account, or (ii) ask that information regarding your inquiries be deleted by contacting us through our contact form at https://www.itechost.com/contact/.
- Deleting and Retention of PI
You may request that we delete your PI, and we shall attempt to accommodate such requests. However, we may retain and use PI for such periods of time as required or permitted by law or best business practices.
9. Refund & Billing Policy
This is iTechost Solutions, Inc.’s and this is our Refund & Billing Policy. This Refund & Billing Policy discusses the ways in which we charge customers for use of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and related questions about charges, refunds and billing disputes. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Services, Read more. https://www.itechost.com/refund-billing-policy/